Saturday 8 December 2012

12 Days of Bookmas!

Hey Book Lovers!

Tis the season to be jolly! Fa la la la la, la la la la! I hope everyone is having a magical December and I also hope that everyone is ready for Christmas!  I know I am, I've got everyone sorted, tree is up, decorations are up, presents are wrapped and cards are written. I've been practising baking X-mas cupcakes and cookies.

The 12 Days of Bookmas is where for 12 days I will be setting out tasks until 20th December 2012. The 12 Days of Bookmas will be starting on 8th December 2012 and will end of 20th December 2012. This contest is WORLDWIDE!

DAY ONE OF BOOKMAS!!!

So the first Bookmas Task is......take a photo of a bookmas tree! (See example below)! Then I want you to email the picture to this address: michellelouisepratley@yahoo.co.uk
In the subject box, make sure it says "Bookmas entry - Shells Book Corner"  
My lame attempt at making a bookmas tree! I hope you's can all do better lol 

Here is some proper examples that I took borrowed off Google :P 




The winners of each task will win a random book and some swag BUT the winners won't get their prizes until after the New Year cause of the posting issues lol


Love 

Shell xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment