Sunday 12 February 2012

Recommenced Sunday!

Hey Book Lovers! :D


It's that time again where I recommend novels I have enjoyed. So today is my last day of freedom before I start a three days of pure studying for my resit on Friday :( Yeah it sucks but hey it's a study week and I'm using it wisely lol. Right best get on with recommenced Sunday so I can get my lunch! :D


YA


The Host by Stephenie Meyer
The Fallen (The Fallen and Leviathan) 1 by Thomas E.Snigoski
The Forbidden Game by L.J. Smith
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel


Paranormal Romance

The Vampire's Kiss by Cynthia Eden 
In Heat by Felicity Heaton 
Veiled Eyes (Lake People) by C.L.Bevill 
A Taste for a Mate by Carrie Ann Ryan


Go onto Amazon and look for these novellas. I swear you will not be disappointed by them :D

Love
Shell xx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for including me in your recs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your welcome! :D Your books are just amazing so you'll see your name in every Recommenced Sunday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your welcome Carrie Ann! :D

    ReplyDelete