Sunday 22 January 2012

REVIEW: Moon Trilogy & Cat Clan Novellas by C.L.Bevill

Hey Book Lovers! 


Boy! I have a treat for you all this fine Sunday! In December 2011, I was board in class and I went onto Amazon.co.uk. I was looking for free paranormal ebooks for kindle. I found a lot and downloaded a lot with in an hour. Anyhoo my favourite ebooks I got that day where the Moon Trilogy & Cat Clan Novellas! So here is the book description + my review!

Moon Trilogy


Donovan is a werejaguar sworn to fight against his enemies, the dreaded werewolf clan - the Whitelaws. Isabella is an uncommon librarian, a member of the Committee. When she faces down the Whitelaws to retrieve a very dangerous book, she encounters Donovan and their lives will never be the same....

Okay I so loved this books! It's free on Amazon.co.uk, and I thought it wasn't going to be good but I was SO wrong! The plot was amazingly well written and the characters where so real too me. I thought it was great that Caren had created her own version on supernatural beings....ooops sorry, I mean Otherworlders. It's awesome to see an author sidetrack from the Norm. A must buy! :D




Mirie is a Committee agent and sent to watch a handsome elvish prince. The prince allegedly has the Eyes of the Amber Moon, a magical artifact, that can be used to destroy the world. She quickly learns that all is not as it seems and the mystery of who she really is is connected to the enigmatic elfish realm. She must fight for herself, the relic, and her love for the halfling prince. 


Part II is even better than Black Moon! We are dealing with Elves! Whoooo! I thought the history of the Elves and history between Mirie and 
Anarion is just wonderful. I was shockingly surprised by the really bad relationship with Mirie and her mother. Anyhoo this book is just amazing, again it's a must read! :D




Jack Drake must discover what the secretive third part of the moon relic is and destroy it before it can be used to decimate the world. The mysterious Asta is hot on Jack’s tail, eager to gain his trust and find the Silver Moon’s Mystery. Together the pair must endure a trial of fire, dragons, and werewolves. Part III.

Wow! Just wow! There is so much going on in this story. I just couldn't put it down! Dragons, Werewolves, and Mirmir.....what more could you ask for!  Seriously buy it and read it!! :D






Cat Clan

Emma is a member of the Cat Clan. Wheeler is the leader of the Cat Clan. He is another shifter who brought Emma into his realm when he scented her presence in another state. Because of her violent introduction to the world of weres, Wheeler has been dancing around Emma for years, waiting for her to adjust but time has run out for both of them. 


I loved this book just because you got to read wee bits of Emma and Wheeler in the Moon Trilogy. I think it is great that Emma and Wheeler got their own book. And what a book it is! It shows you how they met in Mexico all those years ago. I love reading about WereCats so this book was right up my street :) It's a must buy!






Sage Ingram has been kidnapped, and locked in Under, a magickal place with monstrous creatures so alarming, she’s shaking in her paws. Per Forester, a Cat Clan Warrior, has just come back from another mission, and discovers his link to Sage. Both will battle to survive.

This is the lastest Cat Clan novella, and it was worth the wait. You got to see the dark side of the OtherWorlders, and a little mini TinkerBell! Hahaha! I thought it was awesome to see a strong side of Sage, than the scared girl I read about in Harvest Moon. Per is just a dream, he is just so funny even when facing death. Yes this book was worth the wait and it's worth the money! So it's a must read! :D 




Don't forget to check out her Website: http://www.clbevill.com/


Love 

Shell xx

No comments:

Post a Comment